Monday, November 21, 2011

A little more progress...

Not much of an update, but I did install the t-molding and I put in a different Marquee.  I'm still working on the design/theme.
The red trim with the black makes me think of the old Batmobile.

It looks a lot better with the molding, but I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with the control panel.  I'm torn between buying an X-arcade Tankstick and buying all the parts and building my own.  I built the cabinet so the Tankstick would drop right in above the keyboard drawer, but now I find myself wanting to do the controls from scratch.  There isn't much more I can do until I decide which way to go.  I can finish the sound system, but I don't want to tackle the bezel until I decide on a controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment